twitter


MY LAST VACATIONS IN CARTAGENA 
(teacher's example)


Last year during my vacation time I went to Cartagena, I stayed for a week in my sister's house. There, I visited many interesting places and I met many people from different countries. I travelled with my girlfriend and we really enjoyed the trip. We visited San Felipe de Baraja’s Castle which is a historical fort that Spanish people built many years ago. We also visited the “Ciudad amurallada” and the “Centro histórico” of the city; that was a very exciting experience because we learnt very much. One of the things I liked the most, was the sea, the weather was very sunny and hot. We swam a lot during our last days before returning. When we came back, we told to our parents about the experience and we were very happy for our holydays. 
by: teacher Luis Martinez 
 


ACTIVITY 
Hi students!!!! Your activity consists on writing about YOUR LAST VACATIONS. Answer the questions below  in your text. Read your teacher´s example as a model.

1. Where did you go?
2. When did you go?
3. Who did you go with?
4. How long did you go for?
5. Where did you stay?
6. What did you like?
7. What did you do there?
8. What was the weather like?

Thank you and see you in class.